We offer all times of building insurance at competitive prices.

Your home and its contents are your biggest investments so why not protect them with an insurance policy you can trust. If you are looking for buildings cover then why not try us?


  • Buildings insurance is essential to protect your home from unforeseen circumstances such as fire, flood and the wrath of the elements. It covers the bricks and mortar of your home along with any fixtures and fittings within the property.
  • Contents insurance, on the other hand, protects the possessions within your home.


Insurance for Buyers

If you're a first time buyer or moving home, we can help.


  •  Buildings insurance
  •  Contents insurance



Insurance for Sellers

Selling your home? You’ll still need cover.


  •  Insurance for stored items
  •  Cover for possessions in transit












Insurance for Landlords

Ensure your buy to let property is covered.

  • Specialist landlord insurance
  • Buildings and contents cover


Insurance for Tenants

Tenants need insurance too.

  • Protect your possessions
  • Insurance tailored for tenants